EWI reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Use under which the Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions of Use. You also agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Site as it may be updated from time to time.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth, EWI grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this Site and the Materials thereon. EWI authorizes you to view this Site and print Materials from this Site only for your organization’s use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Site or the Materials.
USE OF SITE AND MATERIALS
As a condition of your use of this Site and the Materials, you warrant to EWI that you:
- Will only use this Site and Materials for lawful purposes;
- Will only use this Site and Materials in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Will not modify the Materials on this Site or Materials printed from this Site, or copies thereof, in any way;
- Will retain on all copies of the Materials printed from this Site, all copyrights and proprietary notices contained on the Materials;
- Will prevent any unauthorized printing, copying and use of the Materials;
- Will abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Materials;
- Will not infringe the proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy rights of EWI or third parties in connection with your use of the Site or Materials;
- Will not use any of EWI’s names, marks or logos without permission of EWI;
- Will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law, while using or accessing the Site or the Materials;
- Will not harvest, gather or otherwise collect contact information of other users of the Site, for any purpose including, without limitation, transmitting any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- Will refrain from using this Site or Materials in any tortious, profane, vulgar, harassing, abusive, threatening, inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent or similarly harmful manner; and
- Will not access or attempt to access unauthorized areas of the Site, tamper with Materials, or interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way.
This Site and Materials could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. EWI may make changes or improvements to the Site or Materials at any time. THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR FREEDOM OF COMPUTER VIRUS. EWI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL EWI, OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITATIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND MATERIALS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF EWI IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EWI, its parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against all claims, lawsuits, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, of any kind related thereto, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of claims based upon, resulting from, or connected with your use of the Site or receipt or use of the Materials, your, or someone within your organization’s, violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use, or any breach of the representations and warranties made by you herein, including, without limitation, your, or someone within your organization’s, modification, deletion, addition or alteration of the Materials from this Site. For any matter for which you must indemnify EWI, you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of EWI.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by EWI from its office in Dallas, Texas, the United States of America. EWI makes no representation that this Site or Materials from this Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States. Access to the Site and Materials from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EWI and you with respect to your use of the Site.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision herein to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.